Friday, August 19, 2011

Undiscovered

Some more than others and some.. well... Lesser.

Why can't I just be hedonistic for once and stop giving.
I want to be selfish.
I'm really tired of seeing so many details but detail is all I can see.
I look at trees swaying in the breeze and think them one of the most beautiful sights on Earth. 
But people probably think me stupid because I don't have an ounce of logic in me. 
Everything is based on instinct.
And sometimes I judge too quickly and yeah, I look even dumber that way.
It's so hard to live with myself, it really is.

Maybe I'm tired of suffering.
When I asked God to teach me to be patient, I never thought His lesson would take this long.
And it's still ongoing.
I need to retire. I need a break and thank goodness the school semester is ending soon.
Shit, I need days off to listen, to breathe again, to read, to get away from the world.
I need my privacy. I have to stop living for the external and START TAKING CARE OF MY HEART.
GRAAAHHHHHH

Restless is this heart of mine :(
I know, i know, i know, it's only natural to be sad over things that don't go my way or wished them up to be.
I know grief should be superficial and joy the one and only thing that resides in me after you dig out all the black parts of my heart.
But I'm hurting. :( I really am.
And I don't want to tell you the truth because I fear.
It's not like me to fear anything, especially things like these.
But I guess I don't want anything to break.
Still, I'm not okay. 
I just want to rewind everything and make it all good again.
Sigh will you help me save this.
Am I even worth it.

My heart is fleeting and I am lukewarm.
God please don't spit me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment