Wednesday, August 17, 2011

grrrraaaahhhhh

I'm staring out into the darkness over the quilt cover which makes hills and dents, ups and downs.
I'm so afraid of the unknown. I'm so afraid of asking but I love the truth.
The truth makes me stronger. It makes me suck things up, makes the scales covering my eyes peel so I can see.
And it's healthy. No hiding.

Zany tells me Borders may shut down soon.
I think we can all do something about it.
People are gonna cry and be crazy sad once it's confirmed.
They'd queue up in protest and demand it to open again.
I've had so many memories in that place and I can't imagine my favourite literature section in the whole world being gone.
And not forgetting the cosmic carpets and the awesome themed stationery.
We could all start an Operation: Save Borders mission.
If only people cared enough, sigh.

Anyway I'm tired and angry.
Chicks over dicks my ass.
I do not forgive flirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment