Sunday, June 26, 2011

I guess.

I love ballads more now.
Adele describes her music as "heartbroken soul".
I love how she's not ashamed of being that way.
Because I know I am.

I guess I just want to be perfect for you.
Wish I had fairer skin, smoother elbows, sleeker hair and brows.
Or even your dream girl's stunning gaze.
Or a personality that would intrigue you to no end.
And not the sad heap of blue I always am.

But I can't be fake, love.
I can't not want you.
I can't not think about not having you.
I feel like collapsing everytime I'm around you.
I want to shake you and tell you to open your eyes.
I don't want anyone to appreciate you more than I do.

June will be over soon.
You can't just tell me it's natural to feel this way.
I'm not usually like that.
I can't change to be like that, or get used to it.
Night comes and I have to battle these feelings all over again.
Do you know how tiring it gets?
Who do I blame now babe?

My eyes get red so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment