Saturday, June 4, 2011

claw that ass




I'm supposed to be finishing some note typing.
Those notes determine my grades. Butbut.

I don't want to watch something so good crumble and die.

What happens when the food hunting stops (which never will because food is temporal and always available ok anyway) / when I finally cry in front of you because you pissed me off and you see how petty or uncool I really am / we run out of places to go / we get bored of wishtime / we have nothing much to talk about / you leave and I leave and we both go through phases we've always dreaded but they pick us off our dangling feet as we struggle like fishes out of water to stay put ???
What happens.

Cherishing makes me feel like handcuffing both our wrists and throwing away the key.

And there I go telling you stories, wanting to know what you feel or how you're looking at the screen on the other side of this Macbook. 
I want the whole Takashimaya square to hear me scream and cry, scream and cry and I want you to be watching the news about this crazy hooligan for love and that will be me.

Days come and go. Work and school and now it's the holidays.
It's been (almost?) a year.
Give me those handcuffs.
I swear I'll cry like mad when circumstances come into play.
THE ARMY CAN KISS MY ASS.

PS: I think I flirt unconsciously. Doesn't mean I can't be serious/faithful. Look how serious I've been. *troll face*- no, I'm not kidding.
I love you with a loyalty so fierce that if it were to be alive, it'd kill like one fast-ass lioness.

No comments:

Post a Comment