Tuesday, June 7, 2011

AVFDKSJNKDZNXJ ASZM,

Don't you dare tell me to keep my emotions in check
Or whether the way I express myself is acceptable or not
I won't laugh or cry according to your stupid standards of how a girl should behave
You don't get to say things like that to me
To tell me to shush up
When you don't know how I've felt after all this while
I don't need another person to tell me to control myself
You make me sound like some bipolar shit
Well I am and if you're not happy with that
Then thank God you let me go
You already did from the bloody start anyway
YOU SUCK ASS.
ARGH
why the fuck do you matter so much to me
who the hell do you think you are
don't tell me to let go cos i can't okay
you suck you suck so bad and yet i can't bring myself to
yes you are awesome and look at me
some stupid bitch who will never have you
thank you for making me feel this way
i hope you do well even though i've failed like some miserable fuck here
I'M GONNA FAIL EVEN BETTER NOW
JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE
call me dramatic call me sensitive
don't accept me i don't want to accept you anyway even if i do, i do
I HATE THESE EYES I HATE THIS HEART
FUCK THIS SHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment