Saturday, June 11, 2011

To be or not to be, that is the dilemma, that is the thing that kills you the most.


You know, when I think of you, I see nothing. I don’t know if that’s good or bad but I remember many things you say to me. Even if they hurt. And I don’t think you’ll ever know if they hurt me or catch me dying inside when I look at you all soft but yes, you should know how much they hurt if I am to write all this down. I am getting pretty annoyed with Chat. Of course I know of higher chemistries that reassures me he is the perfect man for me but I want you and conversations like that tear so much of my confidence down- even behind a screen, even with that blinking cursor that does not rush me to reply you but I still fret about it anyway. And I didn’t mean to hug you the way I did if you felt very uncomfortable about the other night but yes it hurt when you started to pull away. I stare at the book ‘Lady In Waiting’ on my shelf and I hate it because I will never have the patience to read it or practically even wait for someone else to come around to have me because you can have me any way you like now.

I have tons of mixed feelings about going back to church tomorrow. I do not understand why God does not allow the homosexual love to blossom between people of the same sex- two very special people who know love the way we do, the way we were made to know it. What is natural and not natural? I don’t see why that needs change. The Bible also tells me to ‘not yoke with non-believers’ but what if these non-believers are my friend and I like them the way they are made. I am tired of preaching the Gospel when the truth of the matter is that I cannot live with the church telling me the friends I choose are not good for me. I don’t really care much about what good it does for me but what my religion does for them. Is this wrong? My religion is where I invest all my love and life into and when I love someone, I give them the most sacred, vulnerable part of me which probably is my religion and my relationship with God. I want to show it to them because I love them and want to share my fascination and satisfaction of it with them. But am I truly loving them when I show them God’s ways? Because God says no. Now where do I go? What do I do to have them stay close to me? The Bible says do not yoke with unbelievers but I love these people and they are a part of me- is it wrong that they have become such a big part of me because I will fight to the death to disagree.

Anyway, how can I have you if I don’t even know what to speak to you about? I get tired, yes I do, about thinking of what to say to you but I want you so bad because I know I could make this work. You’d think I’d given up on love since that other boy has left me hanging like fermented shark meat but I haven’t. I come back stronger, fiercer, with a loyalty that holds my bones together and only you can hold and prick your name through this skin although it may bleed but I like blood, hahaha. I just see me with you. I just do.

Never thought I’d see you in that way we are taught not to see boys in but I do, I do. My thighs are yours. I am being so brutally open here and I know they might look at me different if they should ever read this poop. But I don’t give a fuck about society because they will not have you.

So then again, have your way,
Sab

No comments:

Post a Comment