Thursday, April 14, 2011

Your hands of Love

I want to be the one who rejoices in Your works, who gives praise for the morning and sleeps under the shelter of Your wings in the night. When You give me trials, let me always raise my hands to thank You. To know that they make me stronger, make me see way deeper into things than the world tells me things are. Love me o Lord, and never cut off that supply from me. Because I know You have set me apart and I have forgotten about what a privilege that really is. When my life is spinning before me I only have You to fall back upon, I know I have You to fall in love with over and over again and You make me the best at who I'm supposed to be, not the me I see now. Help me to love more Lord, help me to see that everyone You have made deserves to be treated the way I love my closest friends argh guiltstricken yes i am :( Use my hands and use my intellect for Your works, to make this world a better place. And although they say I believe with blind faith, this faith has made me see, this faith has made me understand, this faith has made me see that although the world may be a broken one, it was made by the hands of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment