Saturday, March 3, 2012

List, O list!

I think everyone has fun making lists.
This is what I'd like to stick by this holiday.

1. By the end of this holiday I would have, above all, learnt Lazy Eye on the guitar.
Just one song, I know, but it's my favourite song :>

2. I would also really like to shed some fat globules. At the moment, they are having a party; particularly rocking hard on my tummy. Patience means I'm going to do one form of exercise everyday.

3. Mmm I'm currently reading up more about fashion now. I am going to Queenstown Library to get books about fashion during particular time periods. I feel more motivated since I have volunteered to take up the role of Costumes Head for the upcoming theatre production in school.

4. Make a day-to-day "Make Every Day Count" logbook during these six weeks. So this will be proof that I'm not wasting my time away.

5. Visit the Salvation Army thrift store.

6. Read, holyshit, read.

7. Remember God, always.

This is the kind of post I'm wary about making because it involves planning and I've been so afraid to fail by not setting out to do what I've planned to do. But feelings of failure must be swept aside to make way for discipline. Of course it has to. I want to eat char siew bao now.

No comments:

Post a Comment