Thursday, March 8, 2012

_|_

I detest having dinner at home because I feel like I face two parents who don't need me.
I lose them from 6.45 PM all the way till 8 in the morning.
I lose them to a freaking Taiwanese television programme.
Nobody gives a shit about my life, only during dinnertime, because that's when I'm asked to come home.
And when I'm home, I don't feel any different because they're always stuck on the bloody programme.
They talk as if they know the characters in real life.
I used to think it was funny but now it's taking a toll on our relationship.
Mediacorp, you need to realise LIKE FINALLY REALISE THAT THIS PROGRAMME ISN'T FOR THE FAMILY, YOU MONEY SUCKING RETARDS.

I hate that I want my parents' attention.
I hate that I'm even admitting it.
Money isn't everything to me, damn it.
I don't even wanna show them my face anymore.
Just leave me some money in the box before you go out.
I should just run.
Don't even wanna come home to these people anymore.
They're parents? Really?
God, what the heck are parents?
I'm going for a fucking run because I don't wanna disappoint you or myself or risk anyone leaving me for shit.
What the fuck did I do to deserve this fucking show in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment