Saturday, February 18, 2012

To rust, to trust


I am very, very silly to lose myself in loving another person. 
But it's not a person that we all love, is it?

'Person' is an understatement.
To 'love' is too vague.
To 'miss' is too painful to describe.
You can't call them 'dates'.
But the word 'relationship' makes me shudder.

It is secure and it does not let lust infiltrate its core.
But aren't most of us burning with lust?
What happens to jealousy and how healthy can it get?
And we fight and cry and say sorry, and we get down on our knees wishing love wouldn't hurt this bad, blinded by all the wrongs and searching for all the rights...
When the right has always been there.

To trust, to forgive, to always guard my heart "for it is the wellspring of life".
It doesn't mean you don't give the other person your whole heart, it just means you guard your heart against the negative, which I have taken for granted and let attack the throne of my body and soul.

Sadness is such an indulgent thing.
Indulgence can be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment