Friday, September 30, 2011

you were a leather brown horse

Tonight Adrian asked me a list of questions that are supposed to determine my personality.
He asked me to describe the horse I saw.
It looked so beautifully calm and brave and strong but it needed a leader. It looked special.
Adrian says the horse is my lover.
He asked if my horse had a saddle and I said no.
I wish my horse had a saddle. It represents having a lasting relationship with the person you love.

Jammed with the mates this afternoon and it was fun as always.
I love how my bandmates are disciplined when it comes to getting the songs right and at the same time, are absolutely fun boobs.
And we really do not need to entertain bitterness; we like our tea sweet and loaded with sugar cubes thank you most kindly sir.
Rushed down to attend CASS Factor rehearsal, zoomity zoom!
I don't know why but I felt so safe being there with everyone else tonight.
I felt like nothing could bring me down because I am this lucky to have such beautiful people around me and in my life.
I have second thoughts about singing Rolling In The Deep.

So I'm home from having supper at Thomson with Hanabear and the Galpal tonight!
I'm dead tired.
Jon just called and it was uh interesting. haha drunk shit

It's not that I don't care. It's that I can't.
Oh all the things we give and take back so quickly.
All the words we hold back in our mouths so that they cause our tongues to rot.
All the pride and useless walls we build because we're so afraid to lose.
Whatever.
I lost you.

No comments:

Post a Comment