Wednesday, September 21, 2011

higher than that

I believe many things have been lost to time.
I lost you, lost me, lost words.

I get very tired with the church telling me that I should stop focusing on my lack and more on God instead.
Shut up church, shut up society.
I don't want God to work through the church to get to me.
God can you call me?
My number is 81636500.

Love is overrated.
Of course, I'm not the first one to say that and of course I've known it right from the start.
Time has made me angry. Time has measured the duration I've waited.
I want to destroy it.
I want to sit down and cry so that you will know how I have never abandoned myself for just anybody.
I want you to know how special you are.
That you will always be my favourite person, my favourite smell, my favourite feeling and my favourite fight.

So when you asked if I was still angry at you I said I didn't know.
"Half-half."
It is the truth.

Maybe I know how you feel now.
You want to destroy something that destroyed you.
I do too.
I never want your definition of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment