Thursday, September 22, 2011

with hands open

One day my name will fade just like his faded from my focus.
And you will find an immense interest in another girl.
She will be beautiful, cute and sexy in every way imaginable to you.
She will seem perfect and imperfect at the same time.
You will want to initiate every conversation with her.
You want to chase her.
Because you want to explore the boundaries of how attraction works. 
This concept that you can wrap around your finger and manipulate.
Of course I don't like it.
Why do you want to lose your innocence consciously?

And this girl will break you like you could break her.
Then one day her name will fade as well.
Unless Fate chooses to hold his lanky backbone together to make things 'good enough' for you.
I will be happy for you.

But for now, Science is a harsh thing. And I cannot live with that- if my world is already so full of it, I am more than ready to dream and I will never compromise.
I believe two human beings can create worlds together. Worlds that no one else can break or penetrate. Worlds that seal every single dream in and are kept safe. 
But the world must be created upon mutual feeling.
It will always be all or nothing.
I am in love with the imperfect perfection. 
So I am going to rise above a supposed 'influence' I'm supposed to be under- circumstances/experiences that have made me this way and whatnot.
That's bullshit.
My subconscious cannot fight my willingness to get out of that rut and to run towards that miracle before me.
I will fail but not forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment