Tuesday, September 27, 2011

sorry i disturbed your sleep

If there is one thing that I have proven to myself, it is that I'm probably better off bored than chugging alcohol and dealing with the consequences later.
But it was a good first time I guess. Because I was taken care of.
Then again I wish I hadn't made that stupid call. I woke up feeling intensely irritated and my nervous laughter through the second call was seriously...not nervous laughter.

Yeah funny things happen but I should really put my phone away the next time round before I get hit.
I remember I kept crying and I felt the lowest I have ever felt because Perry wouldn't give my phone back.
Ugh.

So after our delirium was over, we met our favourite people for lunch.
Beef fat. mmmm-mm.
Fright Night was torture.
I wanted to sleep but I couldn't help making lame ass jokes and laughing at Hana's bored ass face.
The night ended with Josie + Hana + Ken + I playing Jackass.
I finally learnt what being "contemptuous" means and how I was quite taken aback by the word 'past'.
Not by what it means or stands for, it's just the way you said it.
It was like a drill through my head but it is a nice sound I could get used to.

So I have spent the day reading Looking For Alaska, eating and sleeping.
Just got back from having apple strudel with the parents, which was highly embarrassing once again because my father thought apple crumble was made out of pork floss and my mother tried bargaining with the waitress over the price of the tiramisu.
I like the idea of not spending money.
I also like the idea of having Simply Bread for lunch before theatre rehearsal tomorrow.

I am now halfway through Looking For Alaska and I haven't gotten bored of it so far.
I'd like to meet Miles.
Anyway I don't think smoking is immoral or something to be judged by how your parents have raised you. 
Unhealthy yes, but that seems so insignificant now. I type that as a statement of fact. 
If it's what you want to do, then do whatever you want, you know?
I just think smokes should be bought with one own's hard earned money and not your parent's.
I was thinking in the car about how teenagers hide so much from their parents.
But then you wouldn't be a teen, would you?
I want to live, but I want to live it with you. It isn't the same. 
That was the reason for my call. 
You have no idea how much I want to share the most impulsive/funniest/dumbest things in life with you.
It has nothing to do with me going through heartache or shit like that.
I'm over that.
Back to the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment