Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello hope.

The night forces me ever so gently
to think
Of reason; of conscious choice

"How do you feel?"
Hello, Therapy
What have you ever done for me?

Right on track, these train tracks
What can I answer to that,
do I even want to answer it?
Wow, new feeling
New scaly eyes

There I go
Making tough love to this:
Never having owed my mind anything to think about

The way I think about you
Guards up, guards down
Now they're not even there
And I don't even need to try
I AIN'T EVEN MAD.

So my heart got sent back into the world
Enough of caves
Dripping water
All the tears you owe me
All the indecision I owe myself

So my heart grew wings and catapulted itself out there

And I'm flying, flying
Giddy but flying, flying

You come and grab me by the heels
Nah ah, you forgot that I am now able
I watch you with pretty eyes
Detaching my heels from your purple wrists
Give me back my skin, you sticky slug

Flying, flying
This indifference has never felt this good
Forget about the intensity
Forget about being nice, darling
Your reality is just as real as mine

Wanna make this work?
- I ain't even hoping.

You rock these knuckles hard, hard against my own skin
You rock your crotch hard, hard against my mind
Mmhmm
Remember the intensity
Remember about being nice
Your dreams are just as real as mine
Your fantasies are just as sexual as mine

Hello hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment