Sunday, May 8, 2011

white peach muffin

I look scaryyyyy wooooo~~~ 

It’s Mothers’ Day.
I bet there’s a lovely group of women at a part of this world celebrating a self-declared “I Hate Children” day. I bet they’re partying so hard right now.

I think it’s okay to feel sad.
It’s okay to be inflicted by a certain sort of pain.
Because without it, you wouldn’t know what it’s like to heal.
It is so hard being an expressive and brutally honest person the way I am.

So far, I have failed to be selfless this Mothers’ Day.
I was as black as a storm cloud at today’s tea.
First and foremost, it wasn’t filling at all.
Second, my mother looked at me in disgust when I said I wanted to order a Mac n Cheese.
Third, the waitress at Spruce attended to me with such a shitty attitude and its stench offended the shit out of me. I wanted to flick her forehead with my bendy plastic stirring spoon that my parents thought was of ‘no class’. They even requested for these stirrers that came with our coffee cups to be taken away and changed to metal spoons. ‘Embarrassed’ is too vague a word to describe how I felt.

Wanna know something?
I’m sitting on the toilet bowl with my favourite pair of shorts hanging from my knees. Haha
Kids In Glass Houses are playing.
I listened to Giving Up in the car on the way back home.
My eyes went roly poly, my lids went blink-clink.
Just when I thought I wouldn’t think about you anymore, every single line of that song hit me like a tidal wave and I love you all over again.
Maybe you don’t wanna hear what I have to say. Maybe you don’t need me around. After all, you are independent aren’t you? Like Hamlet and Ophelia. I’m not Ophelia but you sure make me feel like her.
Fucking ant bit my ass cheek. This line is kinda suggestive.
Some necrophiliac on Tumblr posted “I miss squeezing your butt cheeks while we kissed.”
I reblogged it.
Me likey.

Do you know how I feel when you tell me he’s in love with the memory of what things used to be...
I feel like laughing in your face.
I hope you like my quiet stubbornness.
Cos it disagrees with the same amount of assertiveness you have.
It disagrees with every piece of my soul that loves you and every crease of your thick elephant heart that doesn’t love me back.

So this I will promise you:
Every kiss for the future boy I love will never be selfish.
Every motion of my tongue for the future boy I lust for will never set him on fire.
I will not close my heart to his touch.
We will make love to A White Demon Love Song.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment