Thursday, October 20, 2011







All this art by Alison Schulnik......andddd



......surfing fecalface.com <3 while t'was forced to wait for gallypally


Today is Spirit Day so I'm going to be a grape!
My mama is rushing me to go catch some early worms so I have to rush this too!
I'm just so grateful that I got casted as Hamlet for the upcoming play.
Just when I felt super down about acting in the previous Inside Out (due to censorship issues and they had to cut my monologue to accommodate the duration of the whole showcase), I actually enjoyed playing my French character in the end and now this...wow. Thank you God :)
CASS Factor is on tomorrow and I can't wait because it's going to be such a cosy event!
Fairy lights and candles are always a sure-win.
I think that's why I love themed parties so much. The details and colors = nice warm atmosphere = a moment.
Speaking of moments, Shanice is going to be thrilled at Michael's bio and I'm going to be momentarily stunned before I warm up to the crowd.
And have I told you guys that the band got selected for Anaki Records?!?!
I have a feeling that November and December are going to be the best days of my life all over again.
Because I know that when I share things/thoughts/places with you, you appreciate them. And that is more than enough for me. Just to have someone love the things you love and have his/her heart broken over the things that break yours.
This world is sad but this world is full of love.
Meowzors.

No comments:

Post a Comment