Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's kinda unexpected

I'm at the Convention Centre with my favourite girls now (wish Kelly was here tho) listening to Angus + Julia Stone.
Hana and Zan are sleeping, Elsa and Jed went off gallivanting.
I have never felt happier carrying good news in my heart
(OK I'm zooming back to class now BRB)

.....many hours later......

Wow it's 2:25 AM on the next day, Wednesday.
I'm back from crashing We Are Scientists + Neon Trees at Fort Canning Park. Sneaky stuff.
W.A.S. made my blood tingle. They were good company when I tried finding my way around alone.
Sometimes I'm bad at roads but tonight was especially tough bcos my glasses are broken and my eyes don't work very well for me.
Tyler Glenn was the epitome of charm up there + I have decided that he is the hottest storyteller alive. He should act in films. He could possibly gather a larger fan base than Jared Leto if he acted in Fight Club. But no one rocks sexy blonde hair the way Jared does.
Elaine Bradley's hair and energy wow-ed me throughout.
The company was gr8 and I'm psyched that Zany's going for Paramore with me as well!
Tonight we felt infinite.

Wow,,, I'm listening to Angus + Julia Stone now as well. I think it's my blogging music, besides Athlete which I have grown to love so much.
I grew teary as a gif of Ron looking at Hermione play the piano popped up on Tumblr.
And I wondered about the words "date someone totally wrong for you".
Why would anyone want to do that, and so what if they did?
Hearts obviously get broken through it all.
But maybe it's the trying part.
I still can't think of any excuse of why trying would make a difference though.
Trying isn't easy if it isn't meant to be...
Oh then Coldplay pops in my head with lyrics from The Scientist: "nobody said it was easy".
I also wonder if it's worth it being a risk taker and making effort.
Does the effort make your heart budge?
It feels like a no, but it seems like a yes, and I just cry and cry because I don't know.

Your words keep me sane, yknow that?
I don't know how but that conversation made me howl and smile at the same time.
Crazy, merry little Christmas I had there.
I think I'm drunk on you.
Sometimes I want to shout at you and other times I want to sit and cry very softly in front of you because I've never loved anyone this hard before and I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do about myself.
And I just want to see you but I don't want to either. I have my pride you know. And I've let it down so many times sigh if only you'd see me now while I can too.
Today Zany told me "he's a keeper" and I said "yeah I guess so".
Well, I meant it.
I wonder if I'm a keeper to you too.
I wonder a-lot at 2 in the morning.
I just want you to right this right, you know?
Yes you heard me, not wrong but right.
I'm so tired. But nobody lets go of something that isn't worth it.
You fight till the death and I shall be fierce for you.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment