Thursday, March 17, 2011

weeeeeeeeed

Sylvia Ji <3

\
I want to get my hair braided and dyed so badly.
And hair wax oh yes.
I'm feeling pretty experimental and brave this holiday and I've had enough of procrastinating!
Gr8, my iphone button works again. Awesome analogy of how good things come to you if you wait.
But nah, I'm not one for waiting so I shan't push it anymore I guess.
I love the feeling that a new bra gives you; fills you with so much confidence and strength to face the world as a young woman.
I remember a few years back I was wondering how I'd ever transform into a young lady, someone who can wear heels and speak discreetly about taboo topics and wear a handbag the right way without looking too young.
Well for one, I look old. hahahaha and I can rock heels but tell me to speak discreetly? that I cannot do.
I was unsatisfied with who I was and even up till now, I'm unsatisfied with who I am.
That's what I've realised oh god the way it hits me.
It is so sad that we cannot see how amazing we really are.
So I should let the full-fledged narcissist in me take flight for once eh; I should love myself.
The Kills are so trippy and subtle; they make you bob your head and think you're on weed without knowing it.
mm I'm still here, wondering who would want me because I'm everything they're not, wondering who would accept me for who I am inside.
tccchhhh we don't know what we've got till it's gone
i hate how it applies to me as well. i hate cherishing people who can't give two hoots about me.
tell me why it's so hard to be human, tell me how Jesus did all that

don't.you love. how i. am. so serious. with ma. full stops. ?

cheerio!
sabertoothriena

No comments:

Post a Comment