Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

I feel so blessed to have attended the midnight service:) Kristen and I both agreed that the sermon was fantastic. I think it encouraged me to have hope for this new year, since I was dreading its arrival. I don't know why, I'm just really adverse to change (hehe). The end of 2KX has helped me to trust and love again but what remains first and foremost is to guard my heart.


For every Promise, there is a Problem.
For every Problem there is a Provision.
The Problem = the Journey
Here's a little something from the notes I took down:
With reference to Exodus: "Even though the road is difficult, infirmities CANNOT keep the Faithful away from the promised land."
I hope this encourages all of you to persevere in Faith:)


So I went off for supper with my churchies. I really wanted this new year to be different because I was all glammed up and all strapped up in heels. But I guess it was fated: cos I had so much fun being with my churchies. Maybe He knew I wouldn't have been that comfortable around other people. And maybe this is to show that I can count on so many people but in the end, the bond between my churchies and myself is His love - which makes a huge difference because they show me His love and grace:) But I really shouldn't have eaten Julian's fries that early in the morn; there's a pimple party on my face right now.


mm and i thought you should know why i blog about God: I blog about God because He has proved to be so real and faithful to me and my friends. Because He is the only real thing I can hold onto in this world. The world, to me, has disappointed me greatly and it still makes my head spin everytime I think about His perfect Love. It's all so surreal. It hasn't been easy being here with Him now but all i know is that, I'm here.


Ahh, hello 2K11. There are battles to fight, newer temptations to flee from, people to love and re-love, music+art to be created, life to be brought, experiences to be cherished, and you + You to see me through. i hope you stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment