Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm going to try to sleep on the deck tonight,
I need a new perspective on things, a new change in environment
I wonder if I should just go to London for two nights and then back again

Nikki: "How do you feel after you write Liling? Do you feel calmer?"
"Not necessarily. I just-"
"You just bleed."
"Yeah."

I know what rants are, and I am not ranting.
I'm grumbling for no reason, even when the Bible tells me it's not good to do it, I know it's for my own good but who am I kidding - I don't even listen to my own mother
I hope to set aside a huge bulk of time to think things through
Instead of being "touch and go" with all these thoughts
I want to live the fantasy, I want to get lost and from there, start over
I can do that in this country, and I will do it because I can.

I am lonely but I don't think I need anymore company,
I just want to find a place that feels like home and
The space all around me is just too positive that the space in my head has become -ve x 100000000000
Do I have to move around all the time, because I haven't found anything in anyone
And certainly not myself, oh no no
So London town here I come

I miss my guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment