Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The First Woman

Your boy will hear you when you cry, she said,
And abandon his sick jokes and
friends who expose their Freudian slips on purpose
to be there for you

Your boy will never let you lose to any woman, she said,
Nothing - not her breasts, her legs or the tears behind her eyes
Because all that makes him happy and makes him cum is that
There are none behind yours

I was a policewoman
He told me I looked sexy in my uniform
And as this boy became a man
I started to wonder was it me or the fetish he married

But she was a woman
And she was a friend
So when I look at your hands,
They are always reaching for something
Other than me
More commodities
Lesser me
Then lesser commodities
More me

Don't forget my hands
I told my boy
Don't forget I've always loved you quietly from afar
I don't know if he got it,
But I was here first.

--

2.37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment