Thursday, December 15, 2011

mmmm :)

Saizeriya and eggtarts and tossing in water was all so dreamlike, all so sweet.
The Kenman and I are going to make homemade burgers next week!
I can't wait. I will fry you the best beef patty ever.

Also, while I'm in FATKIDMODE, here's a list of food I have decided to conquer for the coming month:

- Tako pachi. shit la
- Ice creams
- All things fried and oily
- Pastries (except the cake that I'm going to share with Nida on Monday)
- Pasta :'(

My friends came over for my birthday dinner and we had Peperoni's XXL pizza! It was such a cosy night with zero alcohol and yes, I ain't lucky- I'm blessed. I was sober (but oh, who is ever sober around my babeh? GEEEEE.) Wish Josie had been there too though!

The tarts that Elsa (and Hana?) got for me. Loved the peach one the most!
We are very nice people
Mafia bosses. Spot the difference! (person at extreme left of the couch) Kenman had a bad tummy@.@
My fave picture. Spot the difference again. No reward.

Today marks the last day of the three intensive theatre rehearsals (in anticipation of "Women In Hamlet") we've had so far this December.
We've been working really hard on our blockings, getting into character, cutting down of lines and above all, understanding the script so we can get used to the language/memorize it all by January
This is so much more taxing than TSFO because it's a Shakespearean play.
Like, "Ho, Horatio!" and "A little more than kin, and less than kind" and "There's a fair thought to lie between maid's legs!"
But I will pull through because that's what we gotta do.

I knew December would be good. It always has been.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment