Monday, June 17, 2013

Cheesy time

This is a simple post. Simple could also mean "act cute". I'm disgusting, I know. But I mean everything I type here.

--

Yesterday I was with Ken's mama for awhile at Uniqlo and we had a very indepth talk. She also invited me over for dinner. We had yummy spring chicken and satay and all the Wongs were at home with their hamsters! It was one of the happiest days of my life. Ken and I went to a funfair in the early afternoon and he was really patient and I sensed that he was truly enjoying his time with me, even if funfairs are really not his thing. He even waited for me to finish doing henna and getting beads in my hair! Thank you.
--

Today I took the bus with God. When the words "Learn to find rest in the Lord" popped into my head, I got goosebumps. It was a physical reminder that you will be with me to get through September. I can't wait for camp, because I expect You to be there; I want to encounter You again. I can't wait to experience life and to honour You with almost every moment, because Your presence is amazing.

Today I had the yummiest instant noodles I have ever eaten since forever.

Today your phone call made me so happy.

Today I did pretty good at work!

Today Kelly is coming over to make Irish potato soup and nachos.

Today I stayed up till 1 in the morning talking with my cousin who just came home last night. We spoke about the family, my mum, her mum - and Popo was just lying there, at the centre of all the verbal action. It's good to have her back. Also, she took up 3/4 of the bed space, but I survived.

Today I laughed like crap at a photo in the office. My editors laughed along too.

Today the PSI peaked at 111. Or was it 13(plus)? The haze is nuts. Cue "Meanwhile in Switzerland".

Today my mama liked my photo, wished my cousin happy birthday and is now in Bath.

--

Tomorrow - MY PARENTS COME BACK!

--

Always:
6.24 PM is Cheesy Time.
Cheesy Time = The Lord loves me and looks out for me, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment