Monday, November 7, 2011

something like that

I hope you achieve everything you think is "noble".
I look at all things wrong- What is right without wrong?
Yes, you guessed it, I am saying I am right.
Who the hell are you to question my morals or who I love- whom I never had to tire my effort or quiet nights out for?
I wasted many tears and jealous dreams for you.
This is my happy and this is my territory.
It is good that you are furious, I will continue sinking my teeth into thick meat and look straight through your gaze seething with all your, um, pain and all your.... what's that word. Oh. 'Hurt'.
Hmmmmm.....
Fuck hurt.

I am not the type to turn the other cheek- you are not worth it.
You, chauvisnistic thing, you should have kissed me.
I laid out my affection like a feast for your greed and when it wasn't enough I let my blood run dry, so much so that it has stained my notebooks and memory.
But that had to happen so I could see through you.
Don't come around to tell me I didn't feel enough, don't tell me I would have worked for you if only it was enough.
Enough enough, what is enough from me when enough from you was pixie dust.
Do you know how that feels? Do you know what pixie dust is?
It's bullshit.
It was a thread and bastard, you hung me high.
I fought well but now I am empty handed. Do you think you are God?
Because I have lived enough to believe that these hands deserve gold and these hands deserve the words "not a mite will I withhold". I deserve to be fearless for, strong for, brave for and you are none of that.
Don't ask me not to change, don't ask me not to neglect you if you have showed me the most contradiction I have ever seen in years- the friends I choose to keep close do not have faces that split at the eyes or sunken, black cheeks. (do you know they give you away?)
Of course I hover around, of course I am fleeting with all my lust and the 'love' I proclaim.
But I will show you that I am fleeting enough to stay.
Stay stay what a disgusting twist you have attached to it.
So don't, DON'T push the blame on someone else.
You should be faithful and you should tear your ego right down to your feet.
If you see that it's filthy, well, it is.
What I have is pure and what I have right now is a blessing- I will not let you pollute it.
This is no matter of pride, this is about wrong and right.
You are wrong.
I am right.
Strike my right cheek, strike it harder because my left side will be hollow.

No comments:

Post a Comment