Tuesday, December 28, 2010

today: i found myself slipping under the influence of consumerism - Angel+i went on a shopping spree!
Angel's always a great retail therapy partner to have because she follows her heart - nah, bitch is just impulsive. hahahaha<3
I'm so excited to go (maybe) dancing on New Year's Eve! 
Though I can't believe 2KX is coming to an end.
mm i think 2KX has been the best year I've ever been through, with so many things God has lovingly blessed me with and perfectly timed, answered prayers that have shown me so much direction through it all:)
this year i gained friends who have stuck by me through the good and the bad + a family of thespian talents whom i am so attached to that i look forward to seeing them everyday - we're so tight that whenever mark cancels rehearsals on tuesdays, we all die a little inside:O
I don't ever wanna lose the mystery of finding something new about the people around me everyday
OMG MY SHOW IS ON TV NOW
random: alex deleon is such a sexy singer

No comments:

Post a Comment